A smart city is an urban area that uses different types of electronic data collection sensors to supply information which is used to manage assets & resources efficiently, ensuring public safety & security.
Yitsol makes effective use of Information and Communication Technologies to make the cities livable, workable and sustainable using an integrated approach.
Challenges of a Smart City :
- Digital and Social asset management
- Sensor discovery process is tightly coupled to the middleware platform, resulting in a unique implementation for each platform.
- Protecting the technology investment of the city as speed of developments in Smart city technologies could make
technology becomes obsolete
- Secured, Resilient and Carrier grade deployment of ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
- Faster smart city implementations with better success rate
Smart City IT Landscape
Yitsol's Socially Aware Integrated Command Control Center includes the following :
- City Sentiment Analysis :
Analysis and Display of the city sentiments from the social media platforms and other citizen inputs from email, SMS and phone calls. Dashboard with analytics on the citizen issues aggregated from various sources including Twitter, Facebook, Emails, City App and SMS
- Digital Asset Dashboard : Geospatial visualization of the City Digital Infrastructure information in the City Command Centre. Integrated view of the social digital assets and the Network/IOT digital assets to enable “Socially Aware Integrated Digital Command Centre”
- Grievance Redressal :Citizen issues reported through Social media, emails, SMS and phone to be managed as Service orders. Automated management of service orders related to citizen grievances, and communication with the citizen and the associated city departments on the reported issues